Get to know me 🙂
I think I've started this about me section at least 30x times, but hopefully this one sticks. I'm definitely a bullet point kind of person ... so this is how I'll be sharing more about me
- Born in India, raised in AZ
- HUGE basketball fan and played ball since 4th grade (thought I was going to go pro)
- Originally studied fashion design, but switched to Finance at ASU (graduated from WP Carey at ASU with a bachelors in Finance)
- Started blogging 🙂
- Wardrobe Stylist
- Animal Lover --- have you seen Duffy?
- Aspiring world traveler (6 countries so far)
I currently live in Arizona with my boyfriend J and puppy (he's almost 10yrs) Duffy lol . I work full time at an AZ based bank in underwriting.
- What is your favorite season for style?
- Spring & Fall - the weather here in AZ is perfect for all my outfits to be showcased
- How would you describe your style?
- Classy, comfy, practical
- Sneakers or Heels?
- Heels (see height above lol)
- Open toe or Closed toe
- Open toe
- Dresses or Pants
- Gold or Silver
- Spaghetti Strap or Halter
- Spaghetti Strap
- Maxi or Midi
- Ruffles or Pleats
- Polka dots or Stripes
- Polka dots
- Joggers or Leggings
- Florals or Prints
- Sweater or Zip Up Hoodie
- Clutch or Crossbody
- Top Handle or Long Strap (Purse)
- Top Handle
Style Icon: My grandparents. Both my grandma and grandpa always looked put together even in their casual clothes. I loved that and loved seeing them get dressed up when they would go to their ballroom dances with their friends. My grandma had gorgeous dresses and jewelry while my grandpa had great fitting suits and tuxs (very similar to the slim cut styles we are seeing now).
What do you want people to get out of the blog: Value first and foremost. I'd like this to a place where woman can relate to not only fashion dilemmas and wins, but also in life. I want to create a space that lets us be real about the great, the good and the bad and be ok with it. My journey just happens to be shown through the lens of clothing.
Let's work together! Click Email Me to get started!